Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tresspassers Will be Violated

If you're the asshole who clipped the top two inches off of all my remaining daffodils, you'd better watch your ass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and here's one for belovedtiger:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pgs.)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences

3 comments:

ZiaSun said...

I'm first:
Maybe it's about the presence of an advanced soul, I thought. Maybe these things are allowed to happen in a certain radius, fifty feet in a circle around them... I knelt on the surface and dipped my hand into the pond.
(special prize to anyone who can guess the book)

Anonymous said...

There were of course more sausages. Delphine added a pinch of salt, rolled her dough in oiled muslin, and set it in the icebox. Then she started on the fruit, slicing thin moons of yellow-green rhubarb, peeling off the toughest bits of rosy skin.

(I haven't had lunch yet. Now I'm hungry!)

LA

asdfasdfadfasd said...

He does for I heard him do it. We cut a parcel of crazy pilgrims down off Llana and the old man in the lead of them he spoke right up in dutch like we were all of us in dutchland and the judge give him right back. Glanton come near fallin off his horse.